McMenon Engineering has taken another major step forward in their exciting growth plans with the appointment of a Global Sales Director.
Pieter Mos joined McMenon this week and he brings over 30 years of international sales and leadership experience to the Workington based company.
He will lead McMenon’s flow and temperature instrumentation sales team, already having an abundance of knowledge on the subject having previously worked in sales for global giants ABB.
McMenon CEO Anand Puthran believes his appointment is a significant boost for the ever-growing company as they continue to thrive in new markets.
“Pieter’s appointment is another sign of exciting things to come for McMenon as we continue our ambitious growth plans globally.
“We are delighted to welcome him on board and his contacts across the world will be invaluable to us as we move forward.”
Pieter Mos, who will be based in the Netherlands, said he was looking forward to working with the Workington team, as they challenge him to get the best out of himself.
“Sales is all about taking care of the customer. If we do that then the customer will take care of McMenon.
“That is the approach I want to incorporate in the day-to-day activities in the McMenon facility. During my interviews and time in Workington I saw the same drive in the entire McMenon family, and I look forward to becoming a part of that family.
“I see at McMenon a young and ambitious team, yet with many years of experience. I thank Anand, Shiby and John for giving me the opportunity to work with the McMenon team.
“And in the words of former Dutch football star Johan Cruyff: “Alone you can’t do anything, you have to do it together.”
- McMenon secure Programme and Project Partners contracts at Sellafield
- McMenon shortlisted for in-Cumbria Business Awards
- McMenon celebrates International Women in Engineering Day
- Awards success for Team McMenon
- McMenon back university's MBA Leadership Week
- McMenon feature in Sellafield PPP project video
- McMenon's growth plans accelerate with appointment of Global Sales Director
- McMenon delight at Sellafield PPP framework success
- McMenon eyes further growth in nuclear and renewables with senior appointment
- Experts manufacture pioneering flow meter technology