“McMenon – in relentless pursuit of uncompromising product quality and outstanding service”
- Anand Puthran, Founder and CEO
Our Mission is to be the premier manufacturer of flow and temperature measurement instrumentation and the trusted partner of choice for complete contract engineering and manufacturing services.
The acquisition of the Workington facility from ABB, a global power and automation technology group, is a major milestone for McMenon Engineering Services. The facility has a long tradition of designing and manufacturing industry-leading highly-specialised range of DP flow and temperature measurement products and led by employees who are best in the business. Being a ‘preferred supplier’ to ABB instantly places McMenon Engineering Services amongst the premier suppliers of flow and temperature measurement instrumentation.
Social responsibility is at the heart of our business and we truly believe that high performance walks hand in hand with responsibility. McMenon’s vision for the future is to create organisations that are progressively adaptable to change and innovation by providing a meaningful and rewarding experience for its members.
Creating organisations that are
progressively adaptable to change,
innovation and further provide a
meaningful and rewarding experience
for its members.
Premier manufacturer of flow
and temperature measurement
instrumentation and the trusted
partner of choice for complete
contract engineering and
The Workington site has a track record of over 70 years manufacturing industrial instrumentation starting out as a green field site owned by Fischer & Porter and later saw ABB developing it into a world class facility for the design and manufacture of Flow and Temperature measurement products supplying Workington products globally.
The site of over 10,000m2 includes:
- Fully air-conditioned Wi-Fi enabled offices
- Climate controlled assembly and calibration halls
- Machining facility equipped with a range of modern CNC Turning, Milling and drilling machines
- CNC Plasma Cutter with the Latest Generation True Hole Technology. Profiling of Plates in Stainless Steel & Carbon Steel up to 50mm Thick
- Multiple hydraulic calibration facilities
- Pressure Testing up to 10,000psi with Hydro Internal & External
- Specialist fabrication facility with 150 qualified procedures to ASME in Carbon Steel / Nickel Alloys / Stainless Steels MO Steel Duplex Steels and a separate fabrication Area for austenitic Steels
The facilities are complemented by the skills and attitude of the McMenon team in Workington. Fully committed to the McMenon mission, the team’s experience skill sets, rigorous training and education provide our customers with the confidence that McMenon products are as good as we say it is.