Wide range of in-house machining capabilities to suit client needs…..
McMenon Engineering Services Limited has a wide range of machining capabilities available in-house at its Workington facility to meet the needs of all our customers.
We work with a wide variety of clients to offer high quality items and engineering standards and have invested in a range of machine tools.
We are fully equipped to complete one bespoke project through to mass production of manufactured items.
From manual centre lathe to modern CNC Turning, Milling and Deep-Hole Drilling machines, a CNC plasma cutter with the latest generation true hole technology and multiple hydraulic calibration facilities, we have the skills and equipment on-site.
We also offer pressure testing in our facility up to 10,000psi with Hydro Internal and External.
- CNC Plasma Cutter with the latest generation True Hole Technology
- Latest Generation LL Axis CNC Lathe
- Latest Specification Vertical Machining Centre (VMC)
- CNC Deep Hole Drill
- Large capacity CNC lathe
- Manual Lathes
- Radial Drills
- Mazak Multiplex Twin Head CNC
- Mazak 15N 12 Tool Turret CNC
- Submerged Wire Erosion Machine
- Pressure Testing up to 10,000 PSI with Hydro Internal & External
- Calibration / Configuration Laboratory for Temperature & DP Flow Transmitters