Subsea flow solutions – proven at extreme conditions…
McMenon design and manufacture Venturi Tubes for Subsea applications.
The ever-increasing depth of oil and gas discoveries has compelled the industry to move away from offshore platforms and towards seabed operations, with equipment mounted directly onto or near the wells themselves.
And in the battle against climate change, these meters are ideal to measure carbon dioxide streams being injected back into depleted oil and gas wells.
Subsea measurement will be vital to ensure safe and reliable sequestration.
McMenon’s Subsea Venturi meters are designed to operate in this environment.
Used at high pressures and low water depths the units are design and manufactured in strict compliance with API 6A and API 17D.
- High pressure operation
- MEG Injection (Mono-Ethylene Glycol) and MEG CDU (Control Distribution Unit) meters.
- Water injection measurement
- Gas Lift measurement
- Carbon dioxide injection meters for CCUS
Pipeline size range
- Typically 2in to 10in sizes
- Larger sizes accommodated