We are delighted to welcome Scott Castlehow to McMenon as our new Business Director to help further grow our business in nuclear, renewables, defence and other sectors.
Scott brings to McMenon almost 20 years of experience in a range of industries, including nine years in the nuclear and decommissioning sector, and ten years in the aeronautical industry.
McMenon CEO Anand Puthran said: “We are delighted Scott has joined McMenon at such an exciting time in the company’s development as we expand in the nuclear and renewables markets.
“The timing is perfect to enable our plans to become one of the main Cumbrian SME suppliers to the nuclear industry. McMenon, along with TIS Cumbria, have formed the North West Energy Coast Alliance, to compete for, and deliver, large projects in the nuclear sector.
“Scott’s invaluable experience in this sector will aid us as we look to continue our growth across all markets.”
Scott said: “I will be helping McMenon develop its engineering and manufacturing solutions within new sectors. It’s a great opportunity and I am really looking forward to it.
“I am inspired by the CEO’s passion, and I will feed off Anand’s drive and his vision. McMenon is a key player in the delivery of flow and temperature instrumentation products within the global energy industry. But there are lots of opportunities through engineering and manufacturing to grow McMenon’s offerings in the nuclear, renewables, defence and other sectors.”
Scott, who is based in Whitehaven, will manage McMenon’s technical engineering and supply chain departments and lead business growth in the nuclear, renewables and defence sectors.
- McMenon celebrates International Women in Engineering Day
- Awards success for Team McMenon
- McMenon back university's MBA Leadership Week
- McMenon feature in Sellafield PPP project video
- McMenon's growth plans accelerate with appointment of Global Sales Director
- McMenon delight at Sellafield PPP framework success
- McMenon eyes further growth in nuclear and renewables with senior appointment
- Experts manufacture pioneering flow meter technology
- Delight as McMenon collects two leading industry awards
- Leading Cumbrian engineering company celebrates its manufacturing heroes