Supporting the next generation
Supporting the next generation is key for McMenon Engineering – and we are happy to back a junior football team.
McMenon is sponsoring the kit for Allerdale Girls Under-8s team this season and we are backing them all the way.
“Seeing smiles on the faces of the youngsters makes it all worthwhile,” said McMenon CEO Anand Puthran.
As well as backing the next generation, McMenon COO Shiby Bernard has spoken about encouraging women to follow their dreams.
Shiby is keen to see more women believe in themselves and encourage diversity across the board.
So backing a girls junior football team seemed a natural choice for McMenon.
- McMenon CEO named in The Manufacturer Top 100
- McMenon features in Lloyds Bank advertising campaign
- McMenon named among Top 20 businesses
- Supporting the next generation
- UK manufacturing firm acquires major global product line
- Business awards success for McMenon
- Peter is hailed as a manufacturing hero
- Celebrating 75 years of manufacturing heritage
- McMenon secure Programme and Project Partners contracts at Sellafield
- McMenon shortlisted for in-Cumbria Business Awards