McMenon Engineering Services tasted success at the recent Britain’s Energy Coast Business Cluster awards.
The Workington-based company picked up the Highly Commended award in the Business of the Year category.
McMenon CEO Anand Puthran and Chief Operations Officer Shiby Bernard paid tribute to the McMenon team for their success.
They said: “The magic simply wouldn’t happen without our super team at McMenon best exemplified by two of our longest service colleagues John Edmondson and Peter Gresty who were with us on the night.
“Thank you Team McMenon, you are our success.”
The duo also congratulated all the winners on the night.
McMenon have already enjoyed award success back in December when they were victorious in two categories of the Energy Industries Council Awards.
McMenon, which has built up a world-renowned reputation for manufacturing quality specialist flow and temperature measurement products, won in both the Export and Resilience categories.
- McMenon secure Programme and Project Partners contracts at Sellafield
- McMenon shortlisted for in-Cumbria Business Awards
- McMenon celebrates International Women in Engineering Day
- Awards success for Team McMenon
- McMenon back university's MBA Leadership Week
- McMenon feature in Sellafield PPP project video
- McMenon's growth plans accelerate with appointment of Global Sales Director
- McMenon delight at Sellafield PPP framework success
- McMenon eyes further growth in nuclear and renewables with senior appointment
- Experts manufacture pioneering flow meter technology