McMenon Engineering Services Limited is celebrating after picking up two leading industry awards.
The Workington-based company was victorious in two categories of the Energy Industries Council Awards.
The EIC awards celebrate the best supply chain companies in the energy sector and everyone at McMenon is delighted to be recognised in this way.
McMenon, which has built up a world-renowned reputation for manufacturing quality specialist flow and temperature measurement products, won in both the Export and Resilience categories.
The export shortlist looks at businesses who have developed new business growth by focusing on exporting and internationalisation in new countries and regions.
And the resilience category rewards companies who have had the capacity to adapt and recover quickly from challenging market pressures and events.
“It was an honour to even be shortlisted for these awards and to go on and win is just fantastic,” said McMenon CEO Anand Puthran.
“It showcases all the hard work of every member of the team at McMenon and we are very proud of what we have achieved under difficult circumstances.
“It is appropriate that we should honour the resilience that we have had to show to overcome the challenges, not only of a global pandemic, but also of the changes made by Brexit to exporting goods.
“The fact that our business has continued to grow under these uncertain times is testament to the capabilities and innovation within the team at McMenon.”
The winners were announced at a virtual awards event on Thursday, December 2.
- McMenon celebrates International Women in Engineering Day
- Awards success for Team McMenon
- McMenon back university's MBA Leadership Week
- McMenon feature in Sellafield PPP project video
- McMenon's growth plans accelerate with appointment of Global Sales Director
- McMenon delight at Sellafield PPP framework success
- McMenon eyes further growth in nuclear and renewables with senior appointment
- Experts manufacture pioneering flow meter technology
- Delight as McMenon collects two leading industry awards
- Leading Cumbrian engineering company celebrates its manufacturing heroes