We’re thrilled to see Shiby Bernard, our Chief Operations Officer, named in The Manufacturer #TMTop100 winners of 2020 recognising the UK’s most dynamic leaders and innovators in manufacturing.
Congratulations to Shiby from everyone at team McMenon.
Shiby has been chosen as one of the unsung heroes of manufacturing – and she really is. A familiar face on the factory floor, Shiby’s inspirational leadership has enabled a high-performing team and helped ignite a culture of continuous improvement.
CEO Anand Puthran said: “Shiby’s leadership style has been one of empathy and empowerment as demonstrated during the COVID-19 crisis ensuring business continuity with safe operations. Shiby is the glue that holds the company together and her valued contribution allows us to move our strategy forward with full confidence.”
- Engineering innovators with global track record join forces to bid for major nuclear projects
- The Manufacturer Top 100
- EICConnect Virtual Saudi Arabia
- Virtual Event
- Challenges in Multiphase Flow Metering
- Ones To Watch
- Energy Focus
- Trailblazing McMenon announces manufacturing first in Saudi Arabia
- MP’s praise for McMenon Engineering Services
- Variable Area Meter