We’re thrilled to see Shiby Bernard, our Chief Operations Officer, named in The Manufacturer #TMTop100 winners of 2020 recognising the UK’s most dynamic leaders and innovators in manufacturing.
Congratulations to Shiby from everyone at team McMenon.
Shiby has been chosen as one of the unsung heroes of manufacturing – and she really is. A familiar face on the factory floor, Shiby’s inspirational leadership has enabled a high-performing team and helped ignite a culture of continuous improvement.
CEO Anand Puthran said: “Shiby’s leadership style has been one of empathy and empowerment as demonstrated during the COVID-19 crisis ensuring business continuity with safe operations. Shiby is the glue that holds the company together and her valued contribution allows us to move our strategy forward with full confidence.”
- McMenon eyes further growth in nuclear and renewables with senior appointment
- Experts manufacture pioneering flow meter technology
- Delight as McMenon collects two leading industry awards
- Leading Cumbrian engineering company celebrates its manufacturing heroes
- National Stress Awareness Day
- McMenon’s award-winning Chief Operations Officer reveals her inspiration on International Women in Engineering Day
- Diversity beyond dashboards
- Andrea, 18, celebrates winning seat on shadow business board
- Inspired by the past, motivated by the future - CEO marks three years at the helm by celebrating National Apprentice Week 2021.
- Engineering innovators with global track record join forces to bid for major nuclear projects