McMenon is looking for time-served assembly fitters to join our assembly line fitting team using power and manual tools, following technical engineering drawings whilst working to set targets on production line. You will be constantly aware of the health and safety controls in place, and work as part of a team to develop continuous improvement.
McMenon Engineering Services Ltd is a globally trusted partner of choice for flow, temperature, process measurement solutions and contract manufacturing services.
With a mantra of ‘investing in innovation and the next generation’, McMenon champions diversity of thinking and opportunities, and we are looking for new team members to help us deliver our successful, exciting, and sustainable growth strategy.
- Assembly line fitting.
- Use of power and manual tools.
- Check and verify accuracy of assemblies on completion.
- Daily and accurate completion of records including timesheets and inspection status documentation.
- Report any manufacturing and assembly errors to team leader so corrective action can be agreed.
- To adhere to all required quality and H&S standards.
- Reading and understanding of engineering drawings.
- Meeting set targets whilst working on the production line.
- Ensuring the safe and controlled movement of production parts.
- To work with other departments to set priorities regarding assembly build to ensure all builds are complete within required timeframes.
- To undertake other duties as may be required.
Applicants should have the following:
- Knowledge of working with a wide variety of materials
- Good working knowledge of assembly protocols
- The ability to read and understand technical engineering drawings Working to strict health and safety procedures
- The ideal applicant will have experience working in a similar manufacturing environment.
- Relevant time served qualification
- Good attention to detail and able to work as a team player, performing to a high standard.
- The ability to use a computer to access work instructions, time keeping, perform data entry and complete training if required.
- Good oral communication skills
- Team player
- Flexible attitude
- Willingness to learn/develop
- Ability to read engineering drawings/parts lists
Job Type and Place of Work
- Competitive salary and company pension scheme
- Nine-day fortnight
- On-site parking
- Opportunities to develop your career and progress within the company
Email your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org