McMenon Engineering Services is celebrating after bringing home two trophies from the in-Cumbria Business Awards.
McMenon was announced as the winner of the Large Business of the Year category at the event at The Halston, in Carlisle.
And CEO Anand Puthran also accepted the trophy for Business Person of the Year.
Anand said: “There are many exceptional business leaders in this county. So to be recognised among them is a great achievement for me, personally.
“And also for McMenon to be recognised within the Cumbrian business community, for the impact we are making. This shows our global business definitely has a Cumbrian heart.
“Thanks to all of our colleagues without whom these awards would not be possible.”
McMenon was hailed for their strong leadership and a workforce that embraced change.
Under the leadership of CEO Anand Puthran and chief operations officer Shiby Bernard, McMenon is an ambitious company.
The award highlighted McMenon’s ambitious growth strategy and the vision for the future. This will see the company diversifying into new markets including nuclear and renewables.
The in-Cumbria judges said: “McMenon have a strong leadership team, a clear vision for diversification and growth for the longevity of the business.”
- McMenon thank Ambulance Service with charity cheque
- Team McMenon raises funds for North West Ambulance Service Charity
- Security notice: Beware of spoof emails
- Regional Chamber Business Award for McMenon
- Girls in Engineering days hailed a success at McMenon
- McMenon seal multi-million dollar Venturi order
- McMenon CEO named in The Manufacturer Top 100
- McMenon features in Lloyds Bank advertising campaign
- McMenon named among Top 20 businesses
- Supporting the next generation