- McMenon Engineering Services can offer Welding services for a variety of materials - alloy steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, non-ferrous steel and other types of steel and alloys.
- Austenitic welding and high nickel alloy welding with designated clean areas.
- Qualification and prolongation procedures in accordance with ASME IX and B31.3 with over 150 procedures written to these standards and to customer specifications
- Automatic Welding
- Semi-Automatic Welding
- Submerged Arc Welding (SAW)
- Flux-core Welding (FCAW)
- Manual Welding
- MIG Welding (GMAW)
- TIG Welding (GTAW)
- Stick Electrode Welding (SMAW)
Welding Integrity & Assurance
- Procedure Qualification Records (PQR’s) with results endorsed by the RSA inspection authority
- Non-destructive and mechanical tests such as Macroscopic, Tensile, Impacts, Bends, DPI (Dye-Penetrant Inspection), MPI (Magnetic Particle Inspection), UT (Ultrasonic Testing), HT (Hydrostatic testing), Radiography (X-ray, Gamma), Weld Hardness checks, Adhesion tests, Paint thickness checks, and CSWIP (Visual inspection),
- Complete Welding and Material traceability