McMenon is looking for a sales/tech support engineer to work in a busy engineering firm.
McMenon Engineering Services Ltd is a globally trusted partner of choice for flow, temperature, process measurement solutions and contract manufacturing services.
With a mantra of ‘investing in innovation and the next generation’, McMenon champions diversity of thinking and opportunities, and we are looking for new team members to help us deliver our successful, exciting, and sustainable growth strategy.
- To develop regional sales and show a continual improvement to grow McMenon product sales business within allocated territories on an annual basis. To promote and market the complete McMenon product portfolio including brand awareness through training sessions, digital media and customer visits.
- Work with internal teams to transfer and capture knowledge, improve sales tools, feedback customer information to internal technical team for development and continual improvement.
- Support in cross functional business areas as necessary or requested. Mentor and support new team members.
- Create relationships with customers, supporting them with sales quotes and technical guidance on current and future products.
- Help to develop new business opportunities in line with strategic objectives. Develop and maintain a base of existing customers.
- Supporting the IT department to help our team to deliver an efficient & quality operation.
- The successful candidate needs to be someone who has proven sales experience from a mechanical/instrumentation-based sales background
- The role requires you to be technically competent, but not an engineer.
- It needs someone who is driven, self-motivated and with ability to build a relationship with a client and win business.
- Experience of building relationships with customers.
- Have excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages including Teams.
- Good attention to detail and able to work as a team player, performing to a high standard.
- Be passionate about excellent customer service, will have good communication skills & enjoy talking to people.
- Flexible attitude
- Willingness to learn/develop
- Flexible in your approach to work
- Able to work well under pressure
- Have the ability to think like a customer
- Have a proactive, enthusiastic, ‘can-do’ approach
Job Type and Place of Work
- Competitive salary and company pension scheme
- Nine-day fortnight
- On-site parking
- Opportunities to develop your career and progress within the company
Email your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org