Sales and Marketing Apprentice
McMenon is looking for a sales and marketing apprentice to work in a fast paced environment, assisting both the sales and marketing teams in their day-to-day roles.
McMenon Engineering Services Ltd is a globally trusted partner of choice for flow, temperature, process measurement solutions and contract manufacturing services.
With a mantra of ‘investing in innovation and the next generation’, McMenon champions diversity of thinking and opportunities, and we are looking for new team members to help us deliver our successful, exciting, and sustainable growth strategy.
- Answer calls, receive and process customer enquiries and orders
- Sales Mailbox support
- Liaise with all other departments and sales to provide customers with accurate information
- Provide Marketing Support
- Assist with the development and maintenance of company website and social media
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and literature, such as web content, brochures, blog posts and press releases
- Minimum of Grade 4 in English and Maths
- Excellent attention to detail and command of the English language
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent communication skill
- Proactive with the ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Flexible attitude and a willingness to learn/develop
JOB TYPE& PLACE OF WORK
- Competitive salary and company pension scheme
- Nine-day fortnight
- On-site parking
- Opportunities to develop your career and progress within the company
- Email your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org