McMenon Engineering Services are looking for an experienced Finance professional to report directly into the CEO/COO to support with financial reporting and decision making.
- Budgets, forecast & Preparation of monthly Management Accounts and associated reports
- Completion of monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Review and investigation of P&L and Balance Sheet variances to develop results focussed commentary for inclusion in key financial reports
- Production costs and manufacturing variance analysis.
- Cost Centre Controlling and Business Partnering with different functions across the business.
- Product and project cost controlling, Material cost analysis against Budget and Forecast
- Drive productivity measures and calculate cost benefits
- Liaising with banks, external advisors and auditors
- Managing HR activities
- Ad hoc duties as required
This role requires a part qualified or fully qualified accountant with proven experience in a similar role. You will have excellent data management and excel skills will good knowledge of Accounting principles such as IFRS and GAAP. You will ideally have experience of working in a production or factory environment and be a highly numerate individual. You will have excellent attention to detail and will be able to work with complex processes.
This role requires a high level of proficiency of verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact across the organisation at all levels.