McMenon Engineering Services Ltd is a globally trusted partner of choice for flow, temperature, process measurement solutions and contract manufacturing services.
With a mantra of ‘investing in innovation and the next generation’, McMenon champions diversity of thinking and opportunities, and we are looking for new team members to help us deliver our successful, exciting, and sustainable growth strategy.
We are looking for a Document Controller to prepare, manage and file documents for our upcoming projects.
The ideal candidate will have some experience of document control or a similar environment, with previous experience reviewing technical documents along with the ability to spot errors.
Ultimately, you’ll support our procedures maintaining transparent, up-to-date and easily traceable documents.
- To assist with the day to day online documentation process
- Copy, scan and store documents
- Check for accuracy and edit documentation in line with requirements
- Review and update technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflows) with direction from the teams
- Distribute project-related copies to internal teams
- File documents in physical and digital records
- The ability to self-manage time critical documentation
- To liaise directly with end client Document Controllers
- Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients
- Manage the flow of documentation within the organization
- Create templates for future use
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement
- Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed
Requirements and skills
- Experience of working within Document Control or in a similar role
- Familiarity with project management
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and MS Excel
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS)
- Proficient typing, editing and data organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to organise own workload and use initiative.
- Confident under pressure and able to handle multifaceted objectives.
Job type and place of work
- Full-time (40 hour week)
- Personnel based in Workington
- Competitive salary and company pension scheme
- Nine-day fortnight
- On-site parking
- Opportunities to develop your career and progress within the company
To apply email your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: Friday, April 22nd, 2022.